Cyprus International Sailing Club together with the club "60 Seconds club" in Cyprus invites you to take part in an unforgettable adventure.
— 6 racing sports yachts
— 6 teams
— 7 participants in each team
— speed, drive, tricky questions and your answers...
Each team will have time to explore the yacht, get comfortable in a new place and prepare for an exciting race. After the start signal, we rush to the water area of Limassol and start the game.
- Simultaneously with the start of the starting procedure on the water, the teams receive a task for the whole Quest in the general chat of the participants, and a map of the water area.
- The task is encrypted several locations to which you need to go under sails and take a special photo from the right aspect. The task to collect the locations by the most profitable route, the sequence of passing the locations is selected by the team.
- All yachts cross the starting line at the same time and follow the route, sending a photo to the event manager.
- If a team cannot solve a task for a long time, then additional hints are given.
- In the Quest there may be an optional bonus location, the collection of which will bring a deduction from the total time on the route.
- Additionally, during the quest, teams will be asked questions from the “60 Seconds” Club on the marine theme, the correct answer to which will also bring a deduction from the total time on the route.
- The result of the team is determined by the total execution time of all tasks. So, after solving all the tasks, the team must arrive at the finish line, where the results will be registered.
- The quest is conducted online in WhatsApp, it is also necessary to have any navigation program with charts and track recording, for example, iSailor, Navionics (skippers will have).
- The speed capabilities of the yachts do not matter, since the game takes place on the same types of yachts and a limited set of sails. The level of knowledge of sailing yachts will not influence on the result, as in each team will be an advanced skipper and at least 1 experienced yachtsman.