Who the course is for:
- For anyone who wants to systematize their knowledge
- For anyone who wants to obtain a skipper's license
- For everyone who wants to study the theory of yachting
- For everyone who wants to join the sailing community
The course curriculum:
- IMO and maritime conventions
- Yachting safety
- Theory and structure of the ship
- Sail theory
- Yacht management
- Yacht charter
- Marine communications
- International rules for the prevention of collisions of ships.
- Basics of meteorology
- Tidal navigation
Basic tariff is for those who want to take the course on their own:
- Access to video tutorials for 6 months
- Access to homework for 6 months
- Access to tests for 3 modules and the final test throughout the course - without feedback from the teacher
Pro tariff is for those who want to take the course together with other students and get regular feedback from the teacher:
- Access to video tutorials for 2 years
- Access to homework - during the training period. With regular feedback from the teacher and discussions with other students
- Access to tests for 3 modules and the final test throughout the course - during the training period. With regular feedback from the teacher and discussions with the other students.
- Weekly feedback from the course instructor during webinars
- Access to the Telegram chat of the community of students
- Regular online regattas with other students
What you will get:
- A certificate based on the results of the test. The Certificate of Completion of Theory will give you the opportunity to move on to hands-on training to obtain an International skipper license.
- Video recordings of lectures. The lectures are recorded on video, which means that you can revise them at any time.
- A circle of like-minded people. You will find yourself in a unique community of like-minded yachtsmen, with whom you can go on trips in the future.
- Practice. Using real examples, you will plot a route on the map, determine the location by coordinates, calculate the time and height of the tide using the parameters.
- Online meetings with the teacher's feedback. We hold several online meetings at which the course teacher reviews your homework and answers all your questions.
- Online regattas. Take part in virtual sailing races through a special simulator with fellow students and experienced sailors.