Start:22213, Pirovac, Croatia
Finish:22213, Pirovac, Croatia
A great offer for those who want to get the maximum experience with the minimum cost in a short time!
This course is divided into 3 parts:
The theory (VHF operator + Competent crew + Bareboat skipper + power) can be studied online on our website.
Practice on a sailing yacht for 1 week.
Practice on a motor boat for 4 days.
from €1,495 / 12(12) days / 1pers.
Theoretical course program:
1. Introduction to yachting
2. Safety briefing
3. Rescue equipment
4. Marine terminology
5. Directions at sea
6. Working with ropes
9. Yacht handling
10. Responsibilities of the captain / skipper
11. Ebb / flow and currents
12. Working with the map
16. Acceptance of the vessel
17. First aid basics
18. VHF radio operator certificate
Practical course program:
The practical course takes place in a week during which you sail 200 nautical miles.
During this time, you learn:
I. Practical skills:
1. Acceptance of the yacht
2. Working with devices: GPS, compasses, wind and depth indicators, log, etc.
3. Location and operation of rescue equipment: fire fighting equipment, emergency tiller, life jackets and harnesses, life raft, SOS call.
4. Navigation: plotting a course, finding a location
5. Working with the radio station
6. Rigging, knots
7. Departure from the pier on a sailing yacht
8. Departure from the pier on a motor yacht
9. Steering a yacht with a motor
10. Turns: tack, overstag, fordewind
12. Mooring on a sailing yacht: near the pier, log, mooring, anchor.
13. Mooring on a motor yacht.
14. Rescue of a drowning man on a sailing yacht: with the engine.
15. Rescue of a drowning man on a motor yacht.
16. Using boat and outboard motor.
17. Steering a motor yacht
II. Practical exam
Laying a course and planning a voyage. - organization of the team's work - unmooring / de-anchoring, mooring, anchoring.