Start:Marina di Portisco, 07026 Portisco SS, Italy
Finish:Marina di Portisco, 07026 Portisco SS, Italy
We will start (and finish) our journey in Marina Partisco in the northern part of Sardinia. We will sail along the "Emerald Coast" (Costa Smeralda) - one of the most fashionable places in the Mediterranean. Magnificent sandy beaches, breathtaking bays, the most exquisite restaurants - perhaps the words "Dolce Vita" were first pronounced here!
We will visit the islands of La Maddalena - a fabulous protected place. The countless beaches and bays of the archipelago are striking in their purity and splendor. For example, the famous bay of Cala Corsara, located on the island of Spargi with white, fine sand and crystal clear sea. Or the pink beach on Budelli Island, where the sand has acquired its incomparable color thanks to the grains of shells.
And, of course, Corsica - the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte and Alizée. We will stop in the town of Bonifacio - a very picturesque town in the south of Corsica. It was built right in the sheer cliffs of white limestone at a height of 60 m, so the whole city is snow-white. Here we can rent a car or book an excursion and take a little ride around the island! This place is of rare magic
from €770 / 8(8) days / 1pers.
Throughout the trip we will have:
- Day crossings with swimming in the open sea
- Night watches with a mug of warm coffee or tea and a friendly conversation
- Anchorages in the most fabulous bays
- Rare clouds during the day and bottomless starry sky at night
- Play of dolphins rubbing against the bow of the yacht
- Lots of jokes, laughter, and at the same time moments when words are not needed ...
- And feelings: new, bright, which will never be forgotten and will live in the hearts of everyone for many years to come
We guarantee that this JOURNEY will be BRIGHT and MEMORABLE!
We will start (and finish) our journey in Marina Partisco, sail along the "Emerald Coast" (Costa Smeralda), visit the islands of La Maddalena, and of course, Corsica - the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte and Alizée.